UPDATE: This poster was a test run for a survey asking the audience for their perspectives on how to differentiate colluvium and alluvium. That has now evolved into an online survey that you can now take. Respondents have told us that taking the survey was fun and thought-provoking. Please add your perspective by completing the survey today!
- Defining Colluvium and Alluvium
- History of soil geography in the context of scale
- Oracles and Science: The Trouble with Predictions
- What is Colluvium? An Interactive Poster Seeking a Common Definition to Improve International Communication
- Towards mapping soil carbon landscapes: Issues of sampling scale and transferability
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
alluvium bimodal texture curves Bradley Miller carbon colluvium Des Moines Lobe digital soil mapping digital terrain analysis geography Germany GIS hillslope position i'm an agronomist index Iowa laser diffractometry loess Michigan Minnesota modelling particle size analysis particle size filtering pedoturbation precision productivity index Quaternary landscapes raster relief research questions resolution scale science SOC soil maps soil science soil survey soil taxonomy spatial analysis spatial association surficial geology till USA wetland classification wetland loss wetlands